Prev: Re: [GZG] FTverse colinies Next: Re: [GZG] FTverse colinies

Re: [GZG] FTverse colinies

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 11:13:50 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] FTverse colinies

Can I just chime in with a MAJOR caveat here?
While all this discussion about fleshing-out the GZG-verse is
fascinating (and please don't stop, I love reading this stuff....), I
have to state once and for all that I DID NOT work any of this out in
any kind of detail when the background was written! It was a piece of
fluff to give a framework in which to push lots of little toys around
the table - it was written to sound reasonably interesting (I hope)
and sometimes amusing (bits of it were done with tongue VERY firmly
in cheek...), and to give an excuse for all the different factions
that we planned to do minis for to be beating the crap out of each
other. We didn't work out any numbers!

So, please feel free to keep on working the little details out, but
be aware that a fair bit of RetConning will be needed, and PLEASE
don't ask me why some bits don't fit!!	;-)

More power to your thrusters,

Jon (GZG)