Prev: [GZG] Space Marine Rules Next: Re: [GZG] Gzg-l Digest, Vol 9, Issue 4

Re: [GZG] Imperium (GDW/AP) ships as FT SSD's

From: "Tom B" <kaladorn@g...>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 16:08:30 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] Imperium (GDW/AP) ships as FT SSD's

Beastie,

Can you post an image? And clarify what you want to know exactly?

I've got Imperium on my shelf (next to Dark Nebula, Belter, FFW, AHL,
Snapshot, Invasion Earth and Tarsus... I still need to get a copy of
Beltstrike). If you want me to crack it out to answer a question of
some type, just be a bit more clear for me.

T.

--
"Now, I go to spread happiness to the rest of the station. It is a
terrible responsibility but I have learned to live with it."

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like
administering medicine to the dead." -- Thomas Paine

 Thomas Paine

Prev: [GZG] Space Marine Rules Next: Re: [GZG] Gzg-l Digest, Vol 9, Issue 4