Prev: Re: [GZG] Multi-level rules sought. Next: Re: [GZG] Multi-level rules sought. [TOBECLASSIFIED] [SEC=PERSONAL]

Re: [GZG] Multi-level rules sought. [TOBECLASSIFIED] [SEC=PERSONAL]

From: emu2020@c...
Date: Fri, 02 May 2008 01:04:30 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] Multi-level rules sought. [TOBECLASSIFIED] [SEC=PERSONAL]

y problem I can see with this is that you are exposing your secondary
craft to damage by the elements (yes, elements in space) as well as
damage from combat. I mean a lot of this comes down to design philosophy
and how you want to arrange things. Sure, modern surface vessles keep
their lifeboat on deck, but they are also kept safe from the elements
and out of harms way. On top of this ending up in the ocean without a
boat may be deadly, but ending up in space without a boat is death
itself.

-Eli

From: "Robyn Stott" <rodstott@austarnet.com.au>