Prev: Re: [GZG] Multi-level rules sought. Next: Re: [GZG] Multi-level rules sought.

Re: [GZG] Multi-level rules sought.

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 17:06:45 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] Multi-level rules sought.

>That's a good point. And instead of adding it to the overhead of a
>game turn, you can just add it to the "after game bookkeeping".
>
>Rob

That's pretty much what we said in the EFSB rules - if you have
player-characters on a ship that is destroyed, they always make it to
the  lifepods at the last moment, and if they are fighter pilots they
always nurse their crippled ride back to the carrier for a
spectacular emergency landing, or else they manage to punch-out just
before their bird disintegrates.... just like in the movies.  :-)

No PC needs to die in a space battle unless the GM wants them to!  ;-)

Jon (GZG)

<robert.mayberry@gmail.com>