Prev: Re: [GZG] Multi-level rules sought. Next: Re: [GZG] Multi-level rules sought.

Re: [GZG] Multi-level rules sought.

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 08:37:34 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] Multi-level rules sought.

Adrian,

On Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 6:04 PM, Adrian1 <al.ll@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:

> What I'm looking for is someones attemp at comnbining the three levels
> of GZG universe rules.
>
> I would like to know	what relationship there is between full Thrust,
> Dirtside and Stargrunt units so I can engage in a "role-playing"
> campaign where a company of stargrunt troops try not to get
obliterated
> by an unlucky die roll in Full Thrust.
>
> While I could probably do it myself, I'd rather leave it to "the
> committee"  so there is some kind of average.

It's been done (if I understand what you're asking) before, but you have
make certain assumptions, iirc. I don't recall what the ratios came out
be, though. Should be some stuff in the archives.

Also, I *think* there is a loose conversion between FT and DS2 in the MT
rulebook to help give some guidelines.

Mk

Prev: Re: [GZG] Multi-level rules sought. Next: Re: [GZG] Multi-level rules sought.