Prev: Re: [GZG] Multi-level rules sought. [TOBECLASSIFIED] [SEC=PERSONAL] Next: Re: [GZG] [Real World] Russian Mig 29 shoots down Georgian UAV

Re: [GZG] Multi-level rules sought.

From: "Robert Mayberry" <robert.mayberry@g...>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 00:11:39 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] Multi-level rules sought.

Agreed! I would love to be able to run a game like that. A few friends
and I are discussing doing a hard-SF setting based RPG, and I was
looking at using FMA systems to handle combat. There have been a few
campaign operations detailed, particularly in MT, but that area
remains largely unexplored.

--
Robert Mayberry
(678) 984-5113