Re: [GZG] Multi-level rules sought. [TOBECLASSIFIED] [SEC=PERSONAL]
From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 10:19:41 +1000
Subject: Re: [GZG] Multi-level rules sought. [TOBECLASSIFIED] [SEC=PERSONAL]
Time to plug an old conversion (that's out of date, but still works):
The mass/points conversion between FT and DS is floating in the archives
somewhere. Approx 1 FT2.5 mass = 25-30 DS2 CS. 1 FT NPV = ~160-200 DS2
'Neath Southern Skies
> -----Original Message-----
> From: On Behalf Of Adrian1
> Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2008 8:05 AM
> Subject: [GZG] Multi-level rules sought. [TO BE CLASSIFIED]
> What I'm looking for is someones attemp at comnbining the
> three levels of GZG universe rules.
> I would like to know what relationship there is between full
> Thrust, Dirtside and Stargrunt units so I can engage in a
> campaign where a company of stargrunt troops try not to get
> obliterated by an unlucky die roll in Full Thrust.
> While I could probably do it myself, I'd rather leave it to
> "the committee" so there is some kind of average.
1. Before opening any attachments, please check for viruses.
2. This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential
for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender and delete all copies of this email.
3. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and are
a statement of Australian Government Policy unless otherwise
4. Electronic addresses published in this email are not conspicuous
and DVA does not consent to the receipt of commercial electronic
5. Please go to http://www.dva.gov.au/feedback.htm#sub to unsubscribe
of this type from DVA.
6. Finally, please do not remove this notice.
Gzg-l mailing list