Prev: Re: [GZG] LITE, LIGHT and other painful matters Next: Re: [GZG] PDFs - Printing Them

Re: [GZG] LITE, LIGHT and other painful matters

From: "Robyn Stott" <rodstott@a...>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 13:22:17 +1000
Subject: Re: [GZG] LITE, LIGHT and other painful matters

rest of the world has to put up with the Americian spelling, but when
they are exposed to UK english, the Americians all start complaining,
personally as a British Australian, I have no complaints about either
form of spelling - after all I have been exposed to both sets of
spelling for so long, but it is nice to see Jon using the correct
spelling for his country.

Robyn Stott

Prev: Re: [GZG] LITE, LIGHT and other painful matters Next: Re: [GZG] PDFs - Printing Them