Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG news - FULL THRUST LIGHT! Next: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Lite

Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Lite

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 19:55:03 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Lite

>Just FYI you typo'ed "the" on
>http://www.groundzerogames.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&i
d=110&Itemid=50

>"FT Lite - this version introduces teh most important core rules of the
>game." (NOTE THE teh)

I think that was a typo from our webmaster when he was trying to get
the pdf up on the site for me just before he went off on holiday....
it'll get amended once he's back again!

>Also you used "lite" properly everywhere except the download itself
>(http://downloads.groundzerogames.net/FTLrules.pdf) where you say
>"light" all the time .. can you change the PDF and re-upload ... looks
>amateurish as a result

Speaking personally, I detest the fashion of using "lite", makes it
sound like a fizzy drink.... YMMV of course!  ;-)

Hence the use of "LIGHT" throughout the actual rules, the correct
form of English and entirely a deliberate choice.

Any mention of FT "Lite" is not mine, and will be amended as soon as
possible (see above...).
Having said that, I really don't mind how people choose to spell it
as long as they have fun playing it!

:-)

Best,

Jon (GZG)