Prev: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Lite Next: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Lite

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG news - FULL THRUST LIGHT!

From: "Allan Goodall" <agoodall@h...>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 13:36:50 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG news - FULL THRUST LIGHT!

On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 12:37 PM, Doug Evans <devans@nebraska.edu>
wrote:
> While fully cognizant that the A4 is a superior format, that 'mericans
are
>  progress-hating-Luddites that are dragging the world's economies to
>  sterility by blindly hanging on to outmoded standards, that if GZG is
going
>  to have to print out copies then it MUST be A4, and, anyway, you need
all
>  that extra space(?) for the incredibly dense amount of info, I must
point
>  out that it can be a serious pain to try an print A4 documents on our
>  slavishly archaic printer parameters.

I hadn't thought about printing it out. Doug makes a very, very good
point.

(If you notice, my Bugs Don't Surf stuff was made available in both A4
and North American format, for just this reason.)

I'm pretty sure that I'd have to go to Dallas (about 5 hours from
here) before I could find A4 paper west of the Mississippi...

--
Allan Goodall http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@hyperbear.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Lite Next: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Lite