Prev: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG Salute releases - 15mm and FT! Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL]GZGSalutereleases-15mmandFT! [SEC=PERSONAL]

[GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG news - FULL THRUST LIGHT!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 00:26:22 +0100
Subject: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG news - FULL THRUST LIGHT!

Something more for Vacc-heads old and new.....

FULL THRUST LIGHT!

We are pleased to announce that, in between doing new starships and
stuff, we've at last managed to get put together something that we've
been intending to do for ages - an all-new, all "OFFICIAL"
self-contained intro to the FULL THRUST rules, which we're giving
away FREE in both pdf and printed versions! FULL THRUST LIGHT is just
two A4 pages of rules, plus 2 ready-prepared record sheets of
(different) generic ship designs ideal for use with our FT INTRO PACK
2-fleet deals.
FT LIGHT is basically the simplest core rules of the game brought up
to the current standard (what we've been calling "FT2.5"); there are
a couple of little tweaks that veteran players will spot, but no
major changes. It has been written as an ideal introduction to the
system for new players, and we hope it will be especially useful for
getting younger players into the game.
The pdf version is already up on the "downloads" page of the store
site (www.gzg.com), and is completely free of charge, so rush over
there now and get a copy! We're also having a load of sets printed up
as hardcopies, to give away at shows and with mailorders for FT ships
- we'll have them at Salute this weekend (April 19th), free for the
asking to anyone who buys any FT ships from us.

Enjoy!	:-)

Jon (GZG)