Re: [GZG] ESU ships names (Look from the Russian side) [TOBECLASSIFIED] [SEC=PERSONAL]
From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 14:46:04 +1000
Subject: Re: [GZG] ESU ships names (Look from the Russian side) [TOBECLASSIFIED] [SEC=PERSONAL]
Reminds me of the "Super Mario Bros" movie. Politician or dinosoar?
Aren't most politicians dinosoars?
'Neath Southern Skies
> -----Original Message-----
> From: On Behalf of Mike Hillsgrove
> Sent: Monday, April 07, 2008 12:51 PM
> Subject: Re: [GZG] ESU ships names (Look from the Russian
> side) [TO BE CLASSIFIED]
> >>He'd have been in more trouble if he'd given that answer
> in the 80s or 90s, the board might have thought he was being
> critical of the new CV naming scheme: politicians.
> Insects vs politicians, interesting. But then, aren't they
> nearly the same thing? No offense meant to any insects out there.
> Gzg-l mailing list
1. Before opening any attachments, please check for viruses.
2. This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential
for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender and delete all copies of this email.
3. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and are
a statement of Australian Government Policy unless otherwise
4. Electronic addresses published in this email are not conspicuous
and DVA does not consent to the receipt of commercial electronic
5. Please go to http://www.dva.gov.au/feedback.htm#sub to unsubscribe
of this type from DVA.
6. Finally, please do not remove this notice.
Gzg-l mailing list