Prev: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Questions Next: Re: [GZG] "old" FT ships....

Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Questions

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 21:22:18 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Questions

Kevin,

On Sun, Apr 6, 2008 at 5:13 PM, Kevin <zhodani_commando@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>  Hello Gents,

Just fyi, there are at least two of the feminine persuasion on the list.
:-D

> Forgive a rookie question, but there is one thing I wanted to make
sure
> of. "Does firing damage and possible resulting Threshold damage apply
> the ship in question immediately so that it may only return fire at
it's
> possibly reduced strength?" I believe it does but it came up in the
first
> game we played and I wanted to be sure.

Yes, damage is applied immediately after being received, hence the need
for
initiative and decision making on which ships you hope to fire before
they
are destroyed or damaged beyond their capability to return fire. Firing
and
damage resolution between ships is not simultaneous in FT.

> Lastly I have seen a couple of FT ship design applications out there,
but
> is there one that will allow you to create ships and print out your
fleet on
> one sheet of paper?

That I don't know. I do mine the old fashion way: pencil/pen and paper.
:-D

Mk

Prev: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Questions Next: Re: [GZG] "old" FT ships....