Prev: Re: [GZG] Longest length for a scratch built fighter Next: Re: [GZG] SG1 or FT1

Re: [GZG] SG1 or FT1

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 18:46:33 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] SG1 or FT1

Good news on the old book front: I've found a small stash of old file
copies, so now have a spare of FT1, DS1 and SG1 that I can send out
to anyone willing to do a pdf version (obviously someone in the UK
would be better for speed and postage costs, but I don't mind sending
them out to the US if need be).

Be aware that they are old copies, and were originally photocopied up
from typewritten masters (ah, those were the days.... hence they are
full of typos that I never corrected because I couldn't be bothered
to re-type whole pages!!). The text is therefore not ideal for
pdf'ing - in fact Martin Connell has already very kindly done a quick
pdf version of his copy of SG1 , which is quite readable on screen
but doesn't print out well. If anyone has particularly good scanning
equipment that can enhance the quality a little (or at least not lose
any more of it), then that would be a big help.

The copies of FT, DS and SG that I am willing to send are spares, so
can be stripped apart for scanning - I don't need them back. I have
also found just ONE copy of G-CAV, which I'm obviously reluctant to
part with, but I will try to do a decent scan of that myself (or at
the very least photocopy it and send the copy to someone who can).

I've actually got about half a dozen useable copies of SG1 and FT1,
and two or three DS1, in case anyone is REALLY serious about wanting
a genuine printed copy still rather than a pdf..... email me offlist
if you want to discuss it!  ;-)
The copies are still in decent condition, the only problem with most
of them is that the staples have gone a little rusty (I think they
were in a box in the shed....).

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: [GZG] Longest length for a scratch built fighter Next: Re: [GZG] SG1 or FT1