Prev: Re: [GZG] Arthur C Clarke Next: Re: [GZG] SG1 or FT1

Re: [GZG] Longest length for a scratch built fighter

From: "John Lerchey" <lerchey@a...>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 21:49:11 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] Longest length for a scratch built fighter

Don't have any fighters in front of me, but keep in mind that fighters
are (likely purposely) out of scale with starships.

If I get to my gaming room tonight, I'll measure a few for you.

John

> I want to make some scratch built Stingships(fighters) for a Humanx
> Campaign. The Gurps book (my reference) puts them at about 50 feet in
> length. Does anyone have a go-by for scratch-built lengths? I am
thinking
> of making them about .5 centimeters, if possible. If I do that, that
would
>  scale out for a Dreadnaught to 7.5 centimeters (750 feet). Does this
> sound about right, or am I too small in model lengths?
>

> -- Bobby Mock QQ: 352969890 http://www.wargamersonline.com/

John K. Lerchey
Assistant Director for Incident Response
Information Security Office
Carnegie Mellon University

Prev: Re: [GZG] Arthur C Clarke Next: Re: [GZG] SG1 or FT1