Prev: Re: [GZG] TheTriumphoftheDaleks [SEC=PERSONAL] Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question: was Re: [SG3]: What if?

[GZG] [Stargrunt-Fullthrust] DLD Productions Vehicles

From: Chen-song Qin <cqin@e...>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2008 21:44:42 -0700
Subject: [GZG] [Stargrunt-Fullthrust] DLD Productions Vehicles

Hi everyone, I'm not sure if it's appropriate to post this here, but I
think
some people on this list might be interested.  I've discovered that
there's
no way I can finish the models I have, so I'm selling some of them to
people
who would be able to do more with them than I can.  I have some DLD
Productions resin vehicles, specifically Kamodo APCs and an HFS, listed
on
eBay right now.  These vehicles are very nice, and I haven't even opened

several of them, so they are in very good condition.  If any of the
Stargrunt II players here is interested, please take a look.  Thanks.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZsomeguy20QQfrppZ50QQfsopZ1QQfsooZ1QQrdZ
0

Prev: Re: [GZG] TheTriumphoftheDaleks [SEC=PERSONAL] Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question: was Re: [SG3]: What if?