Prev: Re: [GZG] Opposed roll randomness (Was: [SG3]: What if?) Next: Re: [GZG] [SG3]: What if?

Re: [GZG] [SG3]: What if?

From: "John Atkinson" <johnmatkinson@g...>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 20:47:56 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] [SG3]: What if?

On Jan 30, 2008 7:28 PM, Ryan Gill <rmgill@mindspring.com> wrote:

> the day. I know our very own Sgt Atkinson has
> complained elsewhere that he cannot easily run
> down an insurgent he wants for information if
> he's wearing 85 lbs of SAPI plates, helmet groin
> protectors and water wings (looking very much
> like a modern day samurai) and trying to vault a
> fence or wall.

Google for a powerpoint presentation called "How to Win in All Anbar"
by CPT Travis Patriquin.

Or watch the video here.

http://www.blackfive.net/main/2007/12/blackfive-tv--2.html

It's less than 20 slides.

John
--Vita Aureliani

Prev: Re: [GZG] Opposed roll randomness (Was: [SG3]: What if?) Next: Re: [GZG] [SG3]: What if?