Prev: Re: [GZG] Mongosse copy cat's. Next: Re: [GZG] Mongosse copy cat's.

[GZG] Trying again.... [OFFICIAL] Lots of news....!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 00:18:33 +0000
Subject: [GZG] Trying again.... [OFFICIAL] Lots of news....!

Tried to post this yesterday, it hasn't shown up yet, so sending
again; sorry if it appears twice!

New releases, December 2007:

Latest releases, all AVAILABLE NOW: Lots of items for several fleets
- Fleet Auxiliaries for the New-style ESU and the Japanese Fleets, a
New-ESU Assault Ship at last, some new Fleet Tankers (2 sizes) for
the UNSC and finally a Heavy Frigate for the New-style NSL! In
addition, we have some more LIMITED-TIME offers on pack deals to
introduce some of these new classes, so don't miss them!
Please see the note at the bottom of this posting re: the limited
time offers on recent FSE and NAC fleet packs - these are ENDING SOON!

[Note on pre-Xmas ordering: we will still be despatching orders right
up to the start of the Xmas break, and while we cannot now GUARANTEE
delivery of orders to the US and elsewhere pre-Xmas, there is still a
very good chance of them arriving before the holidays if you get your
orders in fast.]

NEW FT STARSHIPS:

1) NEW-STYLE NSL FLEET:
FT544		Heavy Frigate (pack of 2)
				£2.00

2) NEW-STYLE ESU FLEET:
FT261		Fleet Replenishment Tender - Kazbek Class
				£6.00
FT262		Fleet Refuelling Tanker - Kola Class
				£6.00
FT263		Fleet Replenishment Tender - Kazbek Class (Q-ship
Variant)		£6.00
FT246		Orbital Assault Transport (LSO) - Aleksandr Tortsev
Class			£6.00

New-ESU FLEET TRAIN PACK:
FT261 Tender x 2, FT262 Tanker x 2, FT236 CL x 1, FT235 DD x 2, FT234
FF x 2, plus 3 x alternative Q-ship armed modules: total list value
£32.00, pack deal price just £25!
Code: ESU-FTP

New-ESU ORBITAL ASSAULT TASK FORCE PACK:
FT246 LSO x 2, FT245 CVE x 2, FT239 BC x 1, FT237 CE x 2, FT255 DDH x
2: total list value £32.00, pack deal price just £25!
Code: ESU-OATF

3) JAPANESE STAR FLEET:
FT1361	Fleet Replenishment Tender - Sakito Class
			£6.00
FT1362	Fleet Refuelling Tanker - Hamana Class
		£6.00
FT1363	Fleet Replenishment Tender - Sakito Class (Q-ship Variant)
		£6.00

JAPANESE FLEET TRAIN PACK:
FT1361 Tender x 2, FT1362 Tanker x 2, FT1306 CL x 1, FT1305 DD x 2,
FT1304 FF x 2, plus 3 x alternative Q-ship armed modules: total list
value £32.00, pack deal price just £25!
Code: JAP-FTP

4) UNITED NATIONS SPACE COMMAND (UNSC) FLEET:
FT1119	Light Fleet Refuelling Tanker
			£5.00
FT1120	Heavy Fleet Refuelling Tanker
		£8.00

UNSC FLEET TRAIN PACK:
FT1116 Tender x 2, FT1119 Light Tanker x 2, FT1120 Heavy Tanker x 1,
FT1105 DD x 2, FT1104 FF x 2: total list value £32.50, pack deal
price just £25!
Code: UNSC-FTP

ŠŠŠŠŠŠ..

NEW RELEASES in 6mm and 2mm:

In addition to all the new FT starships listed above, we're happy to
announce full availability on the following items which we previewed
at Warfare recently - sorry for the slight delay in making these
fully available, but they are now ready for ordering:

6mm ITEMS:

DF-X02	CGI (Contra-Gravitic Induction) Tanks (sculpted by Tom Pope)
	3 for £2.50
DF-X03	Light Scout Cycles (sculpted by Tom Pope)
		6 for £2.50

DF-X04	6-wheel Armoured Gun Trucks (sculpted by John Lerchey)
	3 for £2.50

2mm/6mm ITEMS: (by Germy - coded in the GMM 2mm range, but equally
useful for 6mm, and can even be used for FT "Starship scale"!).

GMM-50	Large Spherical Dropship
		£3.50 each
GMM-51	Small Spherical Dropship
		£2.50 each

ŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠ

IMPORTANT NEWS:

The limited-time offers on the New-NAC and New-FSE Fleet Train packs,
and the New-FSE Orbital Assault Taskforce pack, are ENDING in one
week: they will only be available until SUNDAY 16th DECEMBER, then
they will be withdrawn. Don't miss out, if you want these offers then
make sure to order them THIS WEEK and take advantage of our Christmas
Special deals on top of the special pack deal prices!

Items being DELETED on 16/12/07:

NAC-FTP pack deal.
FSE-FTP pack deal.
FSE-OATF pack deal.

See our webstore at <www.gzg,com> for full details and to place your
orders!

ŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠ..

XMAS HOLIDAY BREAK: We will be CLOSED for the Xmas break from FRIDAY
21st DECEMBER until WEDNESDAY 2nd JANUARY 2008; you are welcome to
continue placing orders online during the break, and they will be
dealt with as fast as we can when we return, in order of placement
where possible.

ŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠ..

Happy festive season to all!

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: [GZG] Mongosse copy cat's. Next: Re: [GZG] Mongosse copy cat's.