Prev: [GZG] New gzg ships on star-ranger Next: [GZG] Trying again.... [OFFICIAL] Lots of news....!

Re: [GZG] Mongosse copy cat's.

From: Recursive Loop <recursive_loop@y...>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 03:47:12 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [GZG] Mongosse copy cat's.

Greetings:

I forwarded the original message to Ken Burnside of Ad Astra and he
replied...

"If I were to lay bets on this, I'd say it's Star Trek.  If I'm wrong, I
still have the rights to
sell Traveller minis to 2010, and Mongoose can sell more of them for me
by accident than I'll
manage to get through the current idiocy of distribution."

FPK3

Prev: [GZG] New gzg ships on star-ranger Next: [GZG] Trying again.... [OFFICIAL] Lots of news....!