Prev: Re: [GZG] Bolton List Next: [GZG] The Triumph of the Daleks

Re: [GZG] Bolton List

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 11:28:36 +1100
Subject: Re: [GZG] Bolton List

G'day,

> Thing is, my son Lachlan topped me at the venerable age of 13,
> and I'm 6 feet/183 cm. He's now at least 2 m/6' 7" tall....
> Then my second son beat him...

I'd get a crook neck from looking up so much ;)

> Size 13? No problem! Wait until you have to deal
> with sizes 16 and 17! That can be awkward.

That's what's got me worried. If we're at 13 already and he's still
growing like a house on fire.

> If needed, I can give you the address/URL of a good
>mail order company that deos shoes in larger sizes.

Actually that would be very handy!

> Ceremonially present him with an electric razor and a
> (safety) blade razor and have your other half teach
> him how to use them

Not sure Derek can remember, he hasn't shaved in 16 odd years now ;)

> and be prepared for the eventual First Beard --
> 'coz it'll happen in a few years time... ;-)

Given the number of beards in his extended family, I don't doubt ;)

> And to be honest, I have to add to the "it makes me feel old"
> list here; realising that Mr Fulton the Younger is now in high
> school makes me wonder where the years have gone. I can remember
> the proud posts of his parents about his first fleet and army.

Well he's accumulated quite a few now and finally has the patience to
paint them well. In fact we're dreading the day he decides to move out,
we'll have to go and get our own copies of all the Munchkin games for a
start ;)

> Mind you, I can remember my own similar posts about my sons....
> Phil, another proud parent (in case you haven't guessed by now)

It showed just a little ;)

Take care

Beth

Prev: Re: [GZG] Bolton List Next: [GZG] The Triumph of the Daleks