Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] Marine Assault Fighter Group [TOBECLASSIFIED][SEC=UNCLASSIFIED] Next: Re: [GZG] Fighters...

Re: [GZG] Shipboarding'uninvited' [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

From: "Roger Books" <roger.books@g...>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 07:14:21 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Shipboarding'uninvited' [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

"Merlin's Magic" high strength plaster is fantastic.  You can also make
your
own molds but the Hirst-arts molds aren't that expensive compared to the
cost of the mold makiing Silicone RTV.

I'm building a Pyramid for my Stargate RPG that I will also use with AHL
until FMA comes out.

You could also use polystyrene for 1 inch floor tiles.

Someone in the UK makes sci-fi crates/space suites/etc.  I'd post the
site
but don't have access to that list of bookmarks right now.

Roger

On Nov 10, 2007 1:03 PM, Joseph McKeen <deredo@hotmail.com> wrote:

> For what its worth I would recommend checking out the following
commercial
> producers:
>
> Ebbles Miniatures for a "Space Hulk" like layout with the Guncrawl
tiles
> and Models, the older Derelict 1 & 2 sets would be great for neat
Space