Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Latest FT ships!! :-) Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Latest FT ships!! :-)

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Latest FT ships!! :-)

From: Frits Kuijlman <frits@k...>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 11:52:27 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Latest FT ships!! :-)

Ground Zero Games wrote:
> You COULD drill a small hole into both the pod and its mounting point
> and inset very small round magnets, or you could possibly get away

Magnets should work. I got a big pile from amazing magnets and
supermagnete.de, so there should be something in there that fits.
Frits

--
Frits Kuijlman					    frits@kuijlman.net
Delft, The Netherlands

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Latest FT ships!! :-) Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Latest FT ships!! :-)