Prev: Re: [GZG] FT Interface Craft Next: Re: [GZG] FT Interface Craft

Re: [GZG] FT Interface Craft

From: "Bobby Mock" <hansuke@g...>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 11:05:47 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] FT Interface Craft

been looking at that also, and I think that interface craft would
travel at the same speed as fighters in FT and aerospace craft in DS. I
am
currently beating my brain up on a contruction ruleset for designing
fighter
size craft (read interface craft, landers, lifepods, etc.) using DS
rules but also convertable to FT stats.

Bobby

On 10/25/07, DOCAgren@aol.com <DOCAgren@aol.com> wrote:

> Well, almost came up in a game recently so here the question.
>      If a Ship is Carrying an Interface Craft, like an assault ship.
> launches them while the on a standard FT game board.	 How fast can
they
> move?  Do they have any offense and defene system that effect other
> ships/missiles/fighters?
>
> *DOCAGREN*
>
> *Just a Lurker here on the Digest, But maybe I have a good idea or
2..*
> *:-)*

Bobby Mock
Google Talk: hansuke@gmail.com
QQ: 352969890

Prev: Re: [GZG] FT Interface Craft Next: Re: [GZG] FT Interface Craft