Prev: Re: [GZG] Ping? Next: Re: [GZG] FT Interface Craft

Re: [GZG] Ship boarding 'uninvited' was: Ping?

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 09:29:51 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] Ship boarding 'uninvited' was: Ping?

Being a relatively-new part owner of a game store, you'd think I'd do
more
gaming, instead of less...

Every time this list goes dogger, I get a real jones.

Noble Armada is all about boarding, right? Anyone have experience with
that? Technically, that's what Space Hulk was at the core, as well. Did
Star Wars Miniatures ever produce a scenerio for the opening scene to A
New
Hope?

I'm more interested in guidelines for the FT-side of boarding actions,
as I
don't think that's ever been even approached. Finding appropriate rules
for
the groppos seems easy enough, though I would think it would be one
great
way to bring FMA 'into the world.'

The_Beast

Roger wrote on 11/06/2007 05:53:36 AM:

> The real problem is ship boarding rules need to  be at the lower level
FMA
> rules which have been in playtest for years.	I'd either see if I
could
find a
> set of playtest rules or see if I could dig up the Azhanti High
Lightning

> rules for Classic Traveller.
>
> Roger

> On 11/6/07, james mitchell <tagalong@sa.chariot.net.au> wrote:
> Oh dont get me started, jon just keeps breaking my heart.
>
> rumours, Robotech is a green light for since transformers did so well.
>
> Also last year i bought 6 sci fi moulds from hirst arts, now for the
last
> month have been casting my little heart out, { yes i have 1}any body
done