Prev: [GZG] [FT] [DSII] Trojan Horse Assault Transport Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Latest FT ships!! :-)

Re: [GZG] Ping?

From: "james mitchell" <tagalong@s...>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 18:30:54 +1030
Subject: Re: [GZG] Ping?

Oh dont get me started, jon just keeps breaking my heart.

rumours, Robotech is a green light for since transformers did so well.

Also last year i bought 6 sci fi moulds from hirst arts, now for the
last
month have been casting my little heart out, { yes i have 1}any body
done
any ship boarding rules for stargrunt.

james mitchell