Prev: Re: [GZG] Inara's Shuttle Next: Re: [GZG] Inara's Shuttle

Re: [GZG] Inara's Shuttle

From: "Bobby Mock" <hansuke@g...>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 10:47:33 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Inara's Shuttle

wasn't clear on my posting. I didn't know how long Inara's shuttle
was in "real" life. In the Serenity RPG, it lists the 20ton shuttles at
25
feet long, which would be about 3 inches in 1/100. I wasn't sure if
Inara's
shuttle was just a standard shuttle or something different. Using the 20
ton
standard shuttle with the 5.5 inches model, I come up with about 1/54
scale.
I was wondering if Inara's shuttle might be a little smaller. I'm not a
Serenity gearhead, but thought someone here might be.

Thanks,
Bobby

On 10/1/07, Andy Hemming <nonsense_factory@hotmail.com> wrote:

> On the webpage it says : Publication Date: Feb 13, 2008 Format: 5.5"
long
> x 5" wide, Ornament can be hung or placed on stand for display.
>
> perhaps a little small, not entirely unusable... but certainly
small...

> Good luck.

>  ------------------------------
> Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 08:16:35 -0500
> From: hansuke@gmail.com
> To: gzg-l@lists.csua.berkeley.edu
> Subject: [GZG] Inara's Shuttle
>

> http://timespacetoys.stores.yahoo.net/prseinshor.html
>
> Does anyone know the "real" specs for this shuttle. I was wondering if
it
> might possibly go with my 15mm troops.
>

> --
> Bobby Mock

Bobby Mock
Google Talk: hansuke@gmail.com
QQ: 352969890

Prev: Re: [GZG] Inara's Shuttle Next: Re: [GZG] Inara's Shuttle