Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] New Campaign from John Tailby Next: Re: [GZG] Inara's Shuttle

Re: [GZG] Inara's Shuttle

From: Andy Hemming <nonsense_factory@h...>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 16:07:54 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] Inara's Shuttle

On the webpage it says : Publication Date: Feb 13, 2008 Format: 5.5"
long x 5" wide, Ornament can be hung or placed on stand for display.

perhaps a little small, not entirely unusable... but certainly small...

Good luck.

Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 08:16:35 -0500From: hansuke@gmail.comTo:
gzg-l@lists.csua.berkeley.eduSubject: [GZG] Inara's Shuttle
http://timespacetoys.stores.yahoo.net/prseinshor.html

Does anyone know the "real" specs for this shuttle. I was wondering if
it might possibly go with my 15mm troops.

-- Bobby Mock
100’s of Music vouchers to be won with MSN Music
https://www.musicmashup.co.uk

Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] New Campaign from John Tailby Next: Re: [GZG] Inara's Shuttle