Prev: Re: [GZG] FMA Quest Next: Re: [GZG] FTquestionStreamlining [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Re: [GZG] FT question Streamlining

From: Ken Hall <khall39@y...>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 06:23:16 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] FT question Streamlining

has answered the question from Midgard Herrding's Bureau of Construction
and Repair ;-) more than adequately, but permit me to throw in my two
cents for Roger Burton West's Shiptool suite of products (I think
they're at firedrake.org) for FT2.5. I don't think grasers or a couple
of the other latest and greatest zoomie vonder veapons are incorporated,
but the United Stars' BuShips would be lost without it. Handles
everything on the fly with a great deal of elegance.

  Best regards,
  Ken

Prev: Re: [GZG] FMA Quest Next: Re: [GZG] FTquestionStreamlining [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]