Prev: Re: [GZG] FT question Streamlining [TOBECLASSIFIED] [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED] Next: Re: [GZG] FT question Streamlining

Re: [GZG] FMA Quest

From: Andy Hemming <nonsense_factory@h...>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 11:15:37 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] FMA Quest

Could I ask - how would I get a copy or join the platest list, I'd like
a go at these and am more than happy to contribute any thoughts..

Andy

Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 08:52:14 -0400From: Tom.McCarthy@xwave.comTo:
gzg-l@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDUSubject: Re: [GZG] FMA Quest

I think I have a newer version of the rules, but haven’t done anything
with them in months.  We played them, liked 90% of it, and tried kicking
around ideas and brainstorming to see if we had any better ideas for the
other 10%.  Typical gamer behaviour.

But the summer activities, vacations, kids out of school, etc. took a
bite out of gaming, and I believe Jon’s typical model of “sell minis
as a day job and design games as a hobby/evenings/weekends” changed to
“sell minis as a day job and plan a wedding as a
hobby/evenings/weekends” for a few months there.
Get free emoticon packs and customisation from Windows Live.
http://www.pimpmylive.co.uk

Prev: Re: [GZG] FT question Streamlining [TOBECLASSIFIED] [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED] Next: Re: [GZG] FT question Streamlining