Prev: Re: [GZG] for the Babylon 5 fans out there... Next: Re: [GZG] [OT] Unobtanium was: for the Babylon 5 fans out there...

Re: [GZG] [OT] Unobtanium was: for the Babylon 5 fans out there...

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 08:40:56 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OT] Unobtanium was: for the Babylon 5 fans out there...

FPK3 wrote on 07/12/2007 08:03:13 AM:

> Greetings:

***snippage***

> It'll come. Hey, we can whine too. I've never seen "Star
> Cops" available in the US. Or "Moonbase
> 3". Or any number of other flicks or shows that I'd love
> to get, but which never made it to
> "Region 1".

Ok, those would have been on my list, the list I wasn't going to make...
;->=

As you've decided to set free, from the amorphous, fabric enclosure, the
feline, has anyone seen for US audiences, or even in English
translation, '
Raumpatrouille - Die phantastischen Abenteuer des Raumschiffes ORION'?

The_Beast