Prev: Re: [GZG] for the Babylon 5 fans out there... [TOBECLASSIFIED] [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED] Next: Re: [GZG] [OT] Unobtanium was: for the Babylon 5 fans out there...

Re: [GZG] for the Babylon 5 fans out there...

From: Recursive Loop <recursive_loop@y...>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 06:03:13 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] for the Babylon 5 fans out there...

Greetings:

The funny thing is on Amazon.com.uk, they are listing the **score** to
the new direct-to-DVD film,
but not the DVD.

It'll come. Hey, we can whine too. I've never seen "Star Cops" available
in the US. Or "Moonbase
3". Or any number of other flicks or shows that I'd love to get, but
which never made it to
"Region 1".

FPK3