Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Latest batch of new FT ships, Next: [GZG] Happy 4th July!

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Latest batch of new FT ships, and a 4th July Special!

From: "james mitchell" <tagalong@s...>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 18:29:10 +0930
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Latest batch of new FT ships, and a 4th July Special!

Wow, my old 70 to 110 ship FSE fleet are now fishing sinker's, thank's
john,lol
Very nice ship's john, the new NSL and FSE are your best fleet
miniatures to
date, well done, now if only we had some new v? fleet and v3 rule book's
fully get the Fullthrust juggernaut into full swing ,now look at my eye
wink, and again wink.lol

p.s when the new book's come out, how about a fleet colour guide on CD,
for
each fleet, yes I know that really all the ships would be grey, but hey
thats part of the fun to paint, space ships in interesting schemes.

james{just got some hirst arts space corridor moulds, bring on the 25mm
stargrunt's}mitchell