Prev: Re: [GZG] 15mm Infantry Platoon packs? Next: [GZG] Viking Helmets...

Re: [GZG] 15mm Infantry Platoon packs?

From: "John Atkinson" <johnmatkinson@g...>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 12:24:16 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] 15mm Infantry Platoon packs?

On 6/19/07, Phillip Atcliffe <atcliffe@ntlworld.com> wrote:
> Ground Zero Games wrote:
> > (It's an old joke that some Americans think that everyone here in
> > Britain knows everyone else.... "Hey, you're from London, do you
know
> > Mr and Mrs Smith, they live in London too....")  ;-)
> >
> Or, more likely, "Hey, you're from London. That's in England, isn't
it?
> Do you know the Smiths? They're an English couple we met last year.
They
> live in Aberdeen..." Etc. Note the multiple levels of cluelessness.

Umm. . . We get that from Brits.  My favorite is "Oh, you're American!
 You must visit my friends the Thus-and-Sos.  They live in
California!"

Then you try to explain that the distance between Virginia and
California is roughly the same as the distance from London to Moscow.

John
--Vita Aureliani

Prev: Re: [GZG] 15mm Infantry Platoon packs? Next: [GZG] Viking Helmets...