Prev: [GZG] 15mm Infantry Platoon packs? Next: Re: [GZG] Feedback on Beta Fighter Revisions

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Weekend Sale!

From: Inetken <inetken@g...>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 19:46:03 -0700
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Weekend Sale!

Thanks for the reply Jon.  I'll e-mail you directly next time :^)

I was looking at the Platoon Packs.  Maybe start off with a set or
two.  I may just bite the bullet and use my Visa.  I'll look into the
virtual MasterCard from PayPal too.  Too bad there is no longer a US
based distributor, I did my research :^)

Ken