Prev: [GZG] Re: 25mm grav tanks Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Weekend Sale!

[GZG] 15mm Infantry Platoon packs?

Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 18:08:40 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [GZG] 15mm Infantry Platoon packs?

Hi all!

Is it just me that have missed something again or is
there no "just infanty" platoon deals for 15mm?

I was trying to pick together 9-10 platoons last week,
but decided against it because it would have been a
tad to hard a strain on my tax return budget.
Naturally I had blown all the money in time for the
weekend sale. Arrrrrgh! I wish we could have a bit
more warning before these things happen. :)

All the vehicles except the latest tank are no to my
taste, thats why I'm not interested in the presently
offered Infantry + Vehicle deals you have right now...
Sorry Jon, I love almost all of your other stuff, just
look at my 1/300 collection... :)

Thanks in advance!

/Johan

Prev: [GZG] Re: 25mm grav tanks Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Weekend Sale!