Prev: Re: [GZG] 25mm grav tanks Next: Re: [GZG] Feedback on Beta Fighter Revisions

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Weekend Sale!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 20:25:30 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Weekend Sale!

>Great, I take a few days off and this happens, just in time for me to
>miss it.  I am interested in Stargrunt II for my son and myself after
>seeing DLD Productions doing a demo at a Strategicon convention.  I
>was able to pickup the rules book from eBay.
>
>BTW, sent a request to the GZG web site about payment methods (PayPal)
>and never received a reply.  It would be nice if the web site
>indicated accepted payment.
>
>Since this is my first e-mail, any players in the L.A. area?
>
>Ken

Hello Ken,

Sorry you missed the Weekend Sale.  :-(
We'll be doing various other special offers and deals over the year,
if that's any help. Mind you, even without the Sale deals the SG
Platoon Packs are still very good value - as you're in the US and get
the VAT off, they are effectively just over 16 GBP (about 32 USD) for
24 figures. If you prefer 15mm over 25mm, look at the Platoon Box and
Battle Force regular deals which we run all the time.

For enquiries, you can always email me direct at <www.gzg.com> - I
SHOULD get anything sent through the website too, but if I didn't
answer yours then I probably didn't receive if for some reason; I
always try my best to answer all enquiries of this sort as soon as I
can.
We'll see what we can do about putting more info on the store; while
we don't take Paypal as such, there is a facility within Paypal for
them to issue you a "virtual Mastercard" number linked to your PP
account, which you can then use to shop with us or anyone else who
takes cards. I know several of our customers have used this very
satisfactorily, and possibly many more have done so without our
knowledge - to us, it just looks like any ordinary Mastercard
transaction unless someone specifically mentions it!

Best,

Jon (GZG)