Prev: Re: [GZG] 25mm grav tanks Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Weekend Sale!

Re: [GZG] 25mm grav tanks

From: Samuel Penn <sam@g...>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 19:23:29 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] 25mm grav tanks

On Monday 18 June 2007 18:46, Doug Evans wrote:
> It's the decent part I can't judge, but have you check out Old Crow?

Sorry, should have mentioned them. Actually, I'm not that sorry because
looking again I've seen their generic vehicles. Previously, I got as
far as the Hammer's Slammers and VTOL ranges, and decided I really
didn't
like what they had. Their Gladius[1] isn't too bad, though it doesn't
compare well with the Tau Hammerhead[2] in terms of detail. It's a bit
more NSL like however. A shame that they don't have any heavy grav
tanks.

My main criteria for decent at the moment is "Doesn't look like a
hovercraft". Level of detail is also good, but secondary.

So, Old Crow is one possibility, thanks. Any others out there?

[1] http://www.oldcrowmodels.co.uk/25glad.htm
[2] http://kofler.dot.at/40k/units/Tau_Hammerhead_with_Railgun.gif

--
Be seeing you,			       http://www.glendale.org.uk
Sam.			    Mail/IM (Jabber): sam@glendale.org.uk

Prev: Re: [GZG] 25mm grav tanks Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Weekend Sale!