Prev: RE: [GZG]shiproles [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED] Next: Re: [GZG] Big Photo collection of 6mm Battlecars

Re: [GZG] Big Photo collection of 6mm Battlecars

From: <john_tailby@x...>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 15:07:34 +1200
Subject: Re: [GZG] Big Photo collection of 6mm Battlecars

Hi

I don't remember GW doing a range of battle cars or actually doing the
game battle cars. I thought that was Steve Jackson.

GW did do a car wargame called Dark Future involving 15mm cars going
racing down highways in arizona.

The novels that supported the dark future game are being rereleased by
Black Flame publishing.

Are you sure the models are GW are they plastic or metal?