Prev: Re: [GZG] FW: [ct-striker] TRAVELLERcon/USA Next: [GZG] Tinkering with weapons

Re: [GZG] FW: [ct-striker] TRAVELLERcon/USA

From: Inire <inire@y...>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 22:03:43 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] FW: [ct-striker] TRAVELLERcon/USA

i just tried to sign up for the relevant yahoogroup and got
denied...bummer! hopefully one of you will be providing updates if you
hear 'em.

Jeff "My dice hate me!" Fearnow
"This is a nightmare, it has to be. I&#39;ll wake up in a minute, one
foot in a flowerpot, about to wee in the wardrobe" The Boy,
scarygoround.com

DR650SM "Recon Viggie"/DOD#1890

From: gzg-l-bounces+mwsaber6=msn.com@lists.csua.berkeley.edu