[GZG] RE: Nailing Dirtside/Stargrunt Chamber Pots [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]
From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 09:27:48 +1000
Subject: [GZG] RE: Nailing Dirtside/Stargrunt Chamber Pots [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]
I usually send an email to the manufacturer (Jon in this case) and ask
for a quote for the bits you want.
Any time I got down to Eureka Miniatures, I usually came away with a
mixed bag of "bits" for various projects (cavalry sabres for my OU power
armour was one).
'Neath Southern Skies
> -----Original Message-----
> From: emu2020
> Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2007 9:19 AM
> Subject: Re: Nailing Dirtside/Stargrunt Chamber Pots (was Re:
> [GZG] More re:[OFFICIAL] Salute releases....!)
> Of course they have done wonderful things for adding variety
> by including the bits (grav emitters, guns, etc). I would
> like to see them make the walker legs available seperately as
> well. These all allow us to take vehicles from other
> companies and tweak them, widening the variety. I know that
> some T-55s will be getting some grav emitters soon to make
> them into low-tech grav vehicles. I would love to be able to
> give some WW2 German Scout Cars legs too.
1. Before opening any attachments, please check for viruses.
2. This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential
for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender and delete all copies of this email.
3. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and are
a statement of Australian Government Policy unless otherwise stated.
4. Electronic addresses published in this email are not conspicuous
and DVA does not consent to the receipt of commercial electronic
5. Please go to http://www.dva.gov.au/feedback.htm#sub to unsubscribe
of this type from DVA.
6. Finally, please do not remove this notice.
Gzg-l mailing list