Prev: Re: Nailing Dirtside/Stargrunt Chamber Pots (was Re: [GZG] More re: [OFFICIAL] Salute releases....!) Next: Re: Nailing Dirtside/Stargrunt Chamber Pots (was Re: [GZG] More re: [OFFICIAL] Salute releases....!)

[GZG] RE: Nailing Dirtside/Stargrunt Chamber Pots [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 09:27:48 +1000
Subject: [GZG] RE: Nailing Dirtside/Stargrunt Chamber Pots [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

I usually send an email to the manufacturer (Jon in this case) and ask
for a quote for the bits you want.

Any time I got down to Eureka Miniatures, I usually came away with a
mixed bag of "bits" for various projects (cavalry sabres for my OU power
armour was one).

Brendan
'Neath Southern Skies
http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernsk/

IMPORTANT
1. Before opening any attachments, please check for viruses.
2. This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential
information
   for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
   please contact the sender and delete all copies of this email.
3. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and are
not
   a statement of Australian Government Policy unless otherwise stated.
4. Electronic addresses published in this email are not conspicuous
publications
   and DVA does not consent to the receipt of commercial electronic
messages.
emails
   of this type from DVA.
6. Finally, please do not remove this notice.