Prev: Re: Nailing Dirtside/Stargrunt Chamber Pots (was Re: [GZG] More re: [OFFICIAL] Salute releases....!) Next: [GZG] RE: Nailing Dirtside/Stargrunt Chamber Pots [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Re: Nailing Dirtside/Stargrunt Chamber Pots (was Re: [GZG] More re: [OFFICIAL] Salute releases....!)

From: emu2020@c...
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 23:18:31 +0000
Subject: Re: Nailing Dirtside/Stargrunt Chamber Pots (was Re: [GZG] More re: [OFFICIAL] Salute releases....!)

here is going to be variety - within reason.  Having just one
contribution to each category of vehicle will lead the GZG hobby to a
bit of stagnation.  As the supply of good 15mm vehicles is still pretty
limited, I do hope that GZG will add a few more designs to each of their
categories.

Of course they have done wonderful things for adding variety by
including the bits (grav emitters, guns, etc).	I would like to see them
make the walker legs available seperately as well.  These all allow us
to take vehicles from other companies and tweak them, widening the
variety.  I know that some T-55s will be getting some grav emitters soon
to make them into low-tech grav vehicles. I would love to be able to
give some WW2 German Scout Cars legs too.

-Eli