Prev: RE: [GZG] Ninja Magic connectors - a positive review Next: [GZG] Hi, I was wondering

RE: [GZG] Ninja Magic connectors - a positive review

From: "McCarthy, Tom \(xwave\)" <Tom.McCarthy@x...>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 09:31:15 -0400
Subject: RE: [GZG] Ninja Magic connectors - a positive review

No, not a manufacturing problem.

I had to twist them to get them off.  There's not much left exposed when
you mount them in any of the new NAC bigger than a cruiser, so my
pliers' knurled teeth were crushing the tooth-and-valley of the
connectors.

Also, I popped the magnet out of one of them.  Based on the 'snap' I
heard, I'd say these magnets are just super glued into the white metal
tooth-and-valley-and-peg top.

If you need to take a connector off a ship, definitely try 'tricks' like
freezing the mini to make the glue brittle so you don't need to apply so
much force.

If you look closely at the product, you can easily foresee problems
correcting ones that aren't glued on straight.	I thought I'd got it
right, but instead I gained experience...

Prev: RE: [GZG] Ninja Magic connectors - a positive review Next: [GZG] Hi, I was wondering