Prev: RE: [GZG] Ninja Magic connectors - a positive review Next: RE: [GZG] Ninja Magic connectors - a positive review

RE: [GZG] Ninja Magic connectors - a positive review

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 08:24:50 -0500
Subject: RE: [GZG] Ninja Magic connectors - a positive review

Sorry, just to be clear, are you saying there was a problem in the
manufacture of the connectors, or just that you had them twisted a bit.

Haven't tried, ok, had somebody else, mount mine yet, so I'm curious
what
to watch out for, ok, warn my fabricator about.

Thanks for the update!

The_Beast

TomM wrote on 04/23/2007 08:10:29 AM:

> I took 8 stands, seated ship mounting connectors, and then started
> mounted ships.  I repeated this until I had about about 20
> ships based.
> Then I started swapping ships, and discovered two or three
> of my bases
> were 'off'.  And trying to remove short connectors from ships, I
> destroyed three of the 8 bad connectors.

***snippage***

Prev: RE: [GZG] Ninja Magic connectors - a positive review Next: RE: [GZG] Ninja Magic connectors - a positive review