Prev: Re: [GZG] More re: [OFFICIAL] Salute releases....! Next: Nailing Dirtside/Stargrunt Chamber Pots (was Re: [GZG] More re: [OFFICIAL] Salute releases....!)

Re: [GZG] More re: [OFFICIAL] Salute releases....!

From: Frits Kuijlman <frits@k...>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 17:18:25 +0200
Subject: Re: [GZG] More re: [OFFICIAL] Salute releases....!

Ground Zero Games wrote:
> I'd actually be quite interested to hear other peoples' opinions on
> this - unlike the Starships, for the ground stuff (whether it be in
> 15mm, 25mm or 6mm) I've tended to keep away from saying "this mini is
> a UNSC (or NAC, NSL, whatever) tank", because I think it tends to
> railroad SOME people into the "I don't do that army, so I can't use
> that mini" mindset. I'd rather that folks felt free to use just
> whatever they like when they build their armies up. What do you think
> about it? Would you rather have everything tied down to "official"
> stuff?

Nope, don't do this. Enough companies do this, and I think it is
enough you bring out nice vehicles and let people themselves decide
which to use for what army.
I think just having army specific infantry is good enough to make
different armies recognizable.

Frits

--
Frits Kuijlman					    frits@kuijlman.net