Prev: Re: [GZG] More re: [OFFICIAL] Salute releases....! Next: Re: [GZG] More re: [OFFICIAL] Salute releases....!

Re: [GZG] More re: [OFFICIAL] Salute releases....!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 16:02:20 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] More re: [OFFICIAL] Salute releases....!

>On Sunday 22 April 2007 15:28, Ground Zero Games wrote:
>>  For anyone who hasn't already noticed, all the Salute new releases
>>  mentioned below are NOW AVAILABLE for mailorder via the webstore
>>  (<www.gzg.com>, and follow the links from the latest news item on
the
>>  front page).
>>
>>  There is also a PLATOON BOX deal of the new high-tech Grav Tanks, 4
>>  vehicles for 30.00 GBP with FREE accessories.
>
>But we want them in 25mm! :-)
>
>Any plans on having different designs for the different nations
>(any scale) like you do with Full Thrust?

I'd actually be quite interested to hear other peoples' opinions on
this - unlike the Starships, for the ground stuff (whether it be in
15mm, 25mm or 6mm) I've tended to keep away from saying "this mini is
a UNSC (or NAC, NSL, whatever) tank", because I think it tends to
railroad SOME people into the "I don't do that army, so I can't use
that mini" mindset. I'd rather that folks felt free to use just
whatever they like when they build their armies up. What do you think
about it? Would you rather have everything tied down to "official"
stuff?

Jon (GZG)