Prev: Re: [GZG] New GZG 15mm vehicle pics Next: RE: [GZG] New GZG 15mm vehicle pics

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Salute releases....!

From: "james mitchell" <tagalong@s...>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 18:09:33 +0930
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Salute releases....!

I hate you, you have now ruined Christmas. AAAAAggrrhh.

What am I going to with my 100 odd N.S.L fleet ships, now, mmm
sinker's.lol

They look so good that from now on,  your other releases will have a
bench
mark for us to compare them too.
Can you live with the list saying " well the new ship's look nice jon ,
but
hey, there no as good as the N.S.L"

The 15mm stuff look's so good, my 25mm stuff is stareing at me quietly
hopeing I dont take them tatar's, thats eg "for a drive down to the
local
2nd hand hobby store" Stop crying F.S.E platoon and for god sake put
your
arms down.lol

Wow jon, you have been pretty busy with these new 15's and N.S.L, but
enough
of the eye candy , where's my new Fullthrust 3 rule book? Please, oh
please,
hey whys why nose going brown.lol

Hope you all have a ball at Salute, I'l be just happy to get some rain ,

here in OZ.

james" yes I use my fleets for Traveller" mitchell

Prev: Re: [GZG] New GZG 15mm vehicle pics Next: RE: [GZG] New GZG 15mm vehicle pics