Prev: RE: [GZG] New GZG 15mm vehicle pics Next: RE: [GZG] New GZG 15mm vehicle pics

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Salute releases....!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 09:47:00 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Salute releases....!

>I hate you, you have now ruined Christmas. AAAAAggrrhh.

Happy to be of service.... ;-)

>What am I going to with my 100 odd N.S.L fleet ships, now, mmm
sinker's.lol

Keep using 'em! The whole point of the new fleets is that they don't
make the old ones obsolete in game terms, just obsolescent older
designs in the background material. You can still happily mix old and
new ships in the same force.

>They look so good that from now on,  your other releases will have a
>bench mark for us to compare them too.
>Can you live with the list saying " well the new ship's look nice
>jon , but hey, there no as good as the N.S.L"

Well, glad you like them!  :-)

Jon (GZG)