Prev: Re: [GZG] A tale of two threads... i.e. Playtest. Next: Re: [GZG] A tale of two threads... i.e. Playtest.

[GZG] Re: A tale of two threads... i.e. Playtest.

From: "Paul M. M. Jacobus" <paul@o...>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 15:25:43 -0500 (EST)
Subject: [GZG] Re: A tale of two threads... i.e. Playtest.

> I would love to thrash out character development, detailed vehicle
> construction and combat, and integrate Full Thrust flavored character
> driven space combat at the fighter/dropship or small starship level.

My recommendation for this would be the Savage Worlds Showdown rules:

http://www.peginc.com/Games/Savage%20Worlds/Downloads/Showdown/Showdown.
pdf

Cinematic and fast, yet can remain flavorful and widgety. People have
been
using it as alternate rules for Star Wars:

http://naxera.com/starwars/

-P.

Prev: Re: [GZG] A tale of two threads... i.e. Playtest. Next: Re: [GZG] A tale of two threads... i.e. Playtest.