Prev: Re: [GZG] A tale of two threads... i.e. Playtest. Next: [GZG] Re: A tale of two threads... i.e. Playtest.

Re: [GZG] A tale of two threads... i.e. Playtest.

From: <laserlight@v...>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 14:01:05 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Re: [GZG] A tale of two threads... i.e. Playtest.

>There seems to be two camps, and maybe one or two in
>the middle.

Plenty of people are in both camps--FMAS *and* FT3.

>I would love to thrash out character development,

Stuart Murray's ECC Saturday AM game had Heroes and Extras. The Heroes
had personal characteristics: Shooting skill, Brawling, Smarts (ie
reaction rolls, spotting), Toughness (armor), Wounds, and Luck Points
(which let you automatically succeed at a die roll). Extras came in
groups of about 4, led by a Sidekick, and acted like SG squads. That
worked well and was quick and cinematic.

Prev: Re: [GZG] A tale of two threads... i.e. Playtest. Next: [GZG] Re: A tale of two threads... i.e. Playtest.