Prev: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New V15 Platoon Boxes and Battle Force packs!! Next: Re: [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc

Re: [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc

From: Oerjan Ariander <oerjan.ariander@r...>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 20:22:09 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc

Tony Christney wrote:

>>I really do not understand the secrecy of the playtest list.	 My
>>understanding is GZG
>>makes little off  the rules anyway.
>
>I would suggest the contrary - I think that Jon makes MOST of his
>money from the rules.

Not really. While the GZG rules do act as advertisements for the GZG
miniatures, the various new GZG miniatures ranges sell rather well even
though there are no rules that support them.

>I suspect that one of the reasons that rules development has
>slowed down is because Jon himself is too busy to play many
>games.

If only you were right... but no. GZG rules development is slow because
Jon
himself is so busy sculpting, casting and selling miniatures that he
doesn't have enough time to spare for gaming :-(

Regards,

Oerjan
oerjan.ariander@rixmail.se

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New V15 Platoon Boxes and Battle Force packs!! Next: Re: [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc